Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Exposure values

Today our task was to check out the possibilities with different exposure times. We had to make one with a long exposure time value where the object was moving, and camera was still, and one with the camera tracking the moving object. The last photo should be taken with a fast exposure time.
Unfortunately i didn't have time to do the fast one, but i found something laying around my computer, which I'm uploading. 

Here are my results:
Camera tracks moving object                    














Camera: Nikon D200
Lens: Nikkor 18-55mm
Exposure time: 10/1
f/4,5
ISO: 1000
In this photo, I'm walking while the photographer is tracking my movement, resulting me and the background being partially blurred, 


Camera is still, object is moving.










Camera: Nikon D200
Lens: Nikkor 18-55mm
Exposure time: 10/1
f/4,5
ISO: 1000
Here I'm using my phone's LED light as a torch, while waving it around, pointing towards the camera, to create these lines. All the lights in this room were turned off to produce this effect. The photo is rotated.





Camera is still, object freezes in action                  



Camera: Nikon D7000
Lens: Nikkor 50mm 1.8G
Exposure time: 1/800
f/2,2
ISO: 100
To freeze myself in the air, I chose a fast exposure value, so that i wasn't blurred/dragged in the air. This picture was taken in 2012, Rostov-na-Donu, Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment